21 April 2013

Title: Lots and Lots of thing

Sigh!! I really dont know what is wrong with my mum.. Her mood swing is giving me alot of problem. Dont get what she really want. I have been enduring it.. I can only smoke and keep quiet.. :( I dont know how long i can endure. With a maid to take care of her also a huge issue here. Without a maid also a huge issue. What can I do? Im going crazy soon. I think slowly i may just go crazy.. Sigh!!

With all these shit feeling and suffering I have, I really wanna learn bike. So that i can ride a bike to relieve all my unhappiness. I will learn it secretly cos i know almost everyone will disagree.

I dont know what is wrong with my life. It's sux to the max. That's the reason why i dare not go for the next step. I scare I will face more. I have enf of all these shit feeling. Sigh! No one can understand how i feel till they suffer the same thing as me. Ppl always said dont care dont care.. chill chill... FUCK u la.. You think that's so easy. I think Im born to suffer all my life. I rather god take me and stop torturing me.. :( Since the day i born, Im suffering so much.. :(

FUCK my life. It sux. I dont know when i can stay happy and stress free.. I dont know.. I hope soon.. Really hope soon.

Signing Off
Copyright @copy; 21 April 2013, Sunday
F£øF£¤¤® ♥

No comments: