Title: liar liar liar
Im finally back blogging. Wah it's been so long since i last blog.. I even forget my url and forget my login details. Oops.
Have lots of up and down i have been facing all this while. My mum, illness is just on and off. But im glad she can walk slowly. However, she is always not happy with the maid. Have been changing maid and the current one is already the 3rd maid. MOM even sent me letter. Warning already... But my mum... sigh.. Her temper is just not changing. Have already told her just talk nicely to the maid. Nth to get angry about she also angry. Sooner or later the current maid will come to me and said she want to transfer. sigh...
As for work, oh my have been suffering alot. Worse till, my supervisor gonna be taking over 2 manager and he have already hand over all the stuff to me and one of my colleague. That colleague of mine is just pain in the @ss.. He made a big drama and get good pay increment yet he doesnt want to do the job. Doing report, handling staff i have to do.. Damn.. Im gonna act blur and let him do the job man.. Im in-charge of one team and you in-charge of another team.. Why I need to take over ur team as well? The company pay u more to take over all this.. So do your job. At the end of the day, u take the credit and i dont. And im the one doing everything. NO WAY..
I have already took up driving lesson and i regret chionging my lesson.. ><" It took me like less than 2mths and i completed all my lesson. I need to wait for 2mths++ for my traffic police test. awww... I only manage to go for my revision and now i have forget everything. Haven been driving for like 1mth++ already.. I even forget to go for my revision twice. As i was freaking sick for the past few weeks..Wasted $100++ for the revision.. Im suppose to go for my revision today afternoon but due to my cough and chest pain i cancelled it. Have been coughing so much.. Dont get it why is my cough not going away.. ><" The phlegm is not going away.. Been having asthma as well.. :( It's sux..
someone text me and said wanna find me.. I told him today i will be home the whole to rest so he can come over. He said he will sleep some more then come over to my place.. I waited till 11plus and no text from him. So I text him and said if u not coming, im going to bed already. He then reply said he is not coming and he slept the whole. He said he is still steam... Ya right. Saw him in skype the whole day.. So he is gaming the whole day... Oh well.. I gave up. Game is still more important to him. I have no energy to bother so much..
ok.. gonna stop here.. Dont know when i will come back and blog again.. Have been very busy so we shall see how.. Bye my dear reader.
Signing Off
Copyright @ 28 December 2013, Saturday
F£øF£¤¤® ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment