Title: What is really wrong
Blogging all my feeling here.. I cried twice today. Sigh all thanks to my mum. I really dont know what she really want. I have been going to work early then before so that i can go off early to the hospital to visit my mum. But today for no reason i kena scolded. I am being nice by asking she want to eat. She scolded me by saying dont buy so many food, dont waste money. (2 bao only) Hello, if you dont want i eat. Im offering you my bao (which is my dinner to you), if you dont want i can eat. Why must you scold me. Then she started complaining that the maid did not help her with exercise and did not massage her the whole day. When i was there, I saw the maid massaging her. She even complaint that maid behaving like want and dont want like that. Ppl doing soft she complaint and ppl do it hard she also complaint. She said she rather go to day care centre. She is the one that pushing for a maid. I went thru so many trouble to get a maid and now she is forcing ppl to leave and forcing me to send the maid home.
I asked my aunt as she was there the whole day today, she mentioned that the maid did massage and help my mum with the exercise. She also notice my mum is freaking hot n quick temper. My mum is pissing everyone off. I have been trying my best to please and be patience with her. I have been keeping quiet all this while. She is taking everything for granted. Im in total lost now. Im so scare when she is home on wednesday. I dont know what will happen to the house. She is forcing me to do something that i dont want, which is stop working and look after her.
She pissed me till the extend that i almost throw my anger to a fucking cb man. I was stress up and i lighted my cigarette, then this fucking man said "dont smoke here". He heng that he was jogging and he went off. If not i gonna fuck him upside down. I dont care if anything happen. Seriously, my mind is thinking of creating trouble and i dont care what happen next. I have enf of all this torture. My mum already torture me, so im going to torture the next person who torture me
Wednesday i plan not to take leave but look like i have to. I scare to leave my mum and the maid alone. I have to send the both of them home. I have no more leave and my next leave is only available on August.
Sigh.. Im lost and really dont know what else i can do to please my mum. I can only keep quiet and be patience. I just want her to recover fast so that she wont get so hot and quick temper. If god want anything, then use my life to exchange for a her good and fast recovery. I dont mind. I rather die than survive
Signing Off
Copyright © 15 April 2013, Monday
F£øF£¤¤® ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment